Is "The Maid's Tree" the Fairy Tree of Jehanne's day?

149 years had passed since the Maid's death when Montaigne passed through, and the Fairy Tree --- now called the Maid's tree --- still stood.  Of the fate of the little house and the Fairy's Tree, T. Douglas Murray (writing circa 1900) says:

According to local tradition, this tree stood to within the last 50 years, and was struck by lightning; another has been planted in its place. The house, in which Jeanne was born, remained in the possession of the Du Lys family till the 16th Century, when it passed into the hands of the Count de Salm, Seigneur of Domremy. In the 18th Century it became the property of Jean Gerardin, whose grandson, Nicolas, gave it up in 1818 to the Department of the Vosges; so that it is now preserved as National property.

According to the date and dedication on the tympanum installed above the front entrance of the little house, it is thought that King Louis XI (d. 1483) paid the Thiesselin Family to have the house restored in 1481.  Assuming that the frescoes on the front of the house were made at that time, they would have been 99 years old when Montaigne saw them---long enough for the ravages of time and weather to leave them in the deplorable condition in which he found them.  It is unlikely, however, that the Tree survived until the mid-19th century.  In any case, the
Basilique de la Bois Chenu, dedicated to Jeanne d'Arc, was built directly over the site of the Fairy Tree and the nearby Fountain of the Fevered, where Jeanne testified that she had heard her Voices.  In the process, the spring was moved, and the land re-shaped to fit the needs of the basilica and adjacent hotel & restaurant, so that the site would no longer be recognizable to Jeanne.

"According to local tradition, [the Fairy Tree] stood to within the last 50 years, and was struck by lightning…"